When most of us think about home security solutions, we think about complex camera systems, barred windows or complex locks. While these options no doubt enhance security they can be unsightly and complicated to use.
One option to keep your home secure, which is often overlooked, is by installing Crimsafe security screens. A cut above other types of security doors and windows, Crimsafe offers a host of great benefits alongside their ability to protect your home.
At Securelux, we have years of experience manufacturing and installing Crimsafe screens and are one of only a handful of licensed Crimsafe suppliers. With our expert assistance, shoring up your home security is easy, and affordable and comes with no compromises on your safety.
What Is Crimsafe?
Crimsafe is a leading provider of security products in Australia, offering a range of windows and doors that are designed to keep your home safe from intruders.
Crimsafe’s products feature strong stainless steel, high tensile mesh, tamper-resistant screws, and patented screw clamp technology that not only meets but exceeds Australian standards for steel security doors.
While they look like your average insect or mosquito screen, they are virtually impenetrable and unable to be cut or torn from their frame, providing a reliable barrier to burglars or other intruders.
Crimsafe can be used to enhance the security of:
- Hinged and sliding doors
- French doors
- Bi-fold doors
- Stacking doors
- Fixed windows
- Hinged and sliding windows
- Emergency exits using the Safe‐S‐Cape® system
- Patio enclosures
- Upper storey windows
The Crimsafe range also includes CrimsafeiQ products which can be used alongside your smart devices or independently to deliver keyless access, automated locking, remote access and more.
With their high-quality materials and design, as well as their commitment to meeting Australian standards for steel security doors, it’s no wonder why many homeowners choose Crimsafe for their home security needs. And, as all screens can be customised, there is no need to leave any of your doors and windows unprotected.
Installing a Crimsafe system from Securelux provides an extra layer of protection against break-ins, while also increasing the value of your home due to its aesthetic appeal and durability.
Additional benefits of installing Crimsafe on your home include:
- By creating a visual deterrent and an added physical barrier to keep thieves out, you gain an enhanced level of security.
- An increased level of privacy. Due to the thickness and angle of the mesh used, you can see the outside clearly but passers-by cannot easily see in, so you never lose your views.
- They’re aesthetically pleasing. No unsightly bars, grilles or dingy block-out roller screens in sight.
- Allows for optimal airflow while keeping creepy crawlies out!
- Better light and increased ventilation help to ward off mould, keep the air fresher and allows for a brighter healthier home.
- As they also ward off radiant heat, they can help to keep your home cooler in summer. They also contribute to retaining your home’s heating in the cool months making for a great energy-efficient solution.
- Can help to ward off bushfire embers and flying debris in Queensland’s cyclone season.
- Acting as fall prevention for upper-storey windows and balconies, keeping little ones safe. Importantly, with Crimsafe’s safe S cape technology in place, you can exit through these screens as needed.
At Securelux, our experienced team provides personalised service with tailored solutions so that we can meet each customer’s individual needs when it comes to finding the perfect product for them.
We work closely with all our clients to ensure the installation of Crimsafe doors and windows meets their budget and security needs perfectly. We handled every step of the process from measuring to manufacturing and installation for a stress-free, seamless experience.
We never utilise third-party contractors for our installations, believing this is not conducive to delivering the high standards to which we hold ourselves.
Securelux is proud to offer the best Crimsafe solutions in Queensland’s South East. Experience the peace of mind that comes from installing quality Crimsafe doors and window screens.
Contact us today at 1300 11 51 51 for a free measure and quote on-site, and make the most of our award-winning expertise!
Leave A Comment